Getting Around, Now in Color!
As much as we'd love to have you completely lose yourself in our world 'o' color, we thought you'd like a quick look at how to get around Colormusing's super-new shop— in other words, what you'll find and where, starting with the main menu. (If you're browsing Colormusing on a tablet or smartphone, go up top to find the drop-down menu.)
- Overview: To get a quick sense of all that Colormusing now offers, click on Colormusing Collections (or All Colormusing Collections); this will bring up a page with images of each Collection. And when you click on any Collection image, you'll find a description of that Collection, along with the products. Here's a brief overview:
- Color Palettes: Just what it sounds like. Downloadable PSD/JPEG files for each CM original palette. Updated nearly every day.
- Digital Graphic Files: Downloadable files and file groups for use in your own graphic design projects, website/blog, textile designs, etc.
- Knittique: Exclusive-to-Knittique yarns, including hand-dyed yarns and color-sequencing hand-tied skeins. Knittique-designed patterns, fiber-art jewelry, and hand-knitted samples are also found here.
- Knitting Patterns: Original knitting patterns, most designed for Knittique's own yarns.
- Bead & Fiber Jewelry: Unique yarns in color sequences, combined with beadwork, chains, pendants, and other embellishments.
- The Bratelier: Lingerie sewing kits, many including hand-dyed materials based on Colormusing palettes.
- Photo/Graphic Design: Lindy's photos and photo montages, many printed on gallery-wrapped canvas. Digital graphic files are also included in this Collection.
- Shop by Color: Here you'll find everything Colormusing offers, from palettes to artwork, conveniently (and appropriately) sorted according to their predominant colors.
- Fade to Black: Pearl to ebony.
- Feeling Blue: Pale blue to midnight.
- Fine Wines: Rosé to bordeaux.
- Fresh Greens: Spring to forest.
- Golden Hour: Lemon to bronze.
- In the Pink: Rose to magenta.
- Orange Zest: Peach to pumpkin.
- Purple Reign: Lavender to iris.
- Red Alert: Scarlet to brick.
- Blog: It may say it's "News", but this is also where you'll find projects, tutorials, ideas, and inspiration (plus links to related blogs).
You'll also find helpful stuff (like CM's Contact page) at the bottom of every page. You might also want to sign up for Hue News, Colormusing's weekly e-mail update, and take a look at our other blogs. Just a thought.
How does that sound? Ready to start playing with colors?